The Jewish Healthcare Foundation and Health Careers Futures host an annual Summer Internship program.
- Become part of a project team with experienced professionals in one of the following potential focus areas:
- Adolescent behavioral health, communications, health innovation, HIV/AIDS, patient safety, aging, and women's health
- Gain exposure to various healthcare systems and settings
- Contribute to Liftoff PGH 2020, a first-of-its-kind regional healthcare innovation conference
- Present your experience and contributions to staff and Board members
Who Should Apply
Graduate students from a variety of backgrounds who are passionate about innovations in healthcare delivery, policy, and patient safety can pursue their interests through paid summer internship opportunities with the Jewish Healthcare Foundation and its supporting organizations.
Recruitment for the 2020 summer internship is now open. To apply, please complete the online application through the link below, including a personal statement, resume, and letter of reference by February 23, 2020.
Liftoff PGH Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
Starting June 9, Liftoff PGH is offering a 10-week interactive entrepreneurship bootcamp for all local universities. No matter their experience, students will conduct market research, develop their own business plans, and create a compelling pitch, all in preparation to apply for the live Ideathon pitch competition. Weekly live coaching sessions will take place twice a week using Google Classrooms (from 6:00-7:30pm), and students will test their latest skills with at home assignments.
Applications are due June 2, and students can use their university Handshake account or email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume. We encourage all disciplines to apply, and no background in entrepreneurship is necessary.
The bootcamp is part of Liftoff’s larger Ideathon pitch competition, which challenges pre-professional, university, and recently graduated students to propose bold solutions in healthcare. Competition prizes total $100,000.
For More Information
Please view the general JHF internship flyer here
For more information, contact Megan Butler (Butler@jhf.org).