The Jewish Healthcare Foundation and Health Careers Futures host an annual Summer Internship program for graduate students from a variety of backgrounds.
- Become part of a project team with experienced professionals in one of the following potential focus areas:
- Adolescent behavioral health, communications, health innovation, HIV/AIDS, patient safety, aging, and women's health
- Gain exposure to various healthcare systems and settings
- Contribute to Liftoff PGH, a first-of-its-kind regional healthcare innovation conference
- Present your experience and contributions to staff and Board members
The 2020 application period is now closed.
Liftoff PGH Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
Starting June 9, Liftoff PGH is offering a 10-week interactive entrepreneurship bootcamp for all local universities. No matter their experience, students will conduct market research, develop their own business plans, and create a compelling pitch, all in preparation to apply for the live Ideathon pitch competition. Weekly live coaching sessions will take place twice a week using Google Classrooms (from 6:00-7:30pm), and students will test their latest skills with at home assignments.
The bootcamp is part of Liftoff’s larger Ideathon pitch competition, which challenges pre-professional, university, and recently graduated students to propose bold solutions in healthcare. Competition prizes total $100,000.
The 2020 Liftoff PGH Entrepreneurship Bootcamp applications are now closed.
For More Information
Please view the general JHF internship flyer here
For more information, contact Megan Butler (Butler@jhf.org).