The Jewish Healthcare Foundation and Health Careers Futures host an annual Summer Internship program.
- Become part of a project team with experienced professionals in one of the following potential focus areas:
- Adolescent behavioral health, communications, health innovation, HIV/AIDS, patient safety, aging, and women's health
- Gain exposure to various healthcare systems and settings
- Contribute to Liftoff PGH 2020, a first-of-its-kind regional healthcare innovation conference
- Present your experience and contributions to staff and Board members
Who Should Apply
Graduate students from a variety of backgrounds who are passionate about innovations in healthcare delivery, policy, and patient safety can pursue their interests through paid summer internship opportunities with the Jewish Healthcare Foundation and its supporting organizations.
Recruitment for the 2020 summer internship is now open. To apply, please complete the online application through the link below, including a personal statement, resume, and letter of reference by February 14, 2020.
Liftoff PGH Internship
Running as part of the Jewish Healthcare Foundation's summer internship program will also be a summer Liftoff PGH internship. Applications for this internship will follow the same application as the JHF internship. Liftoff PGH interns will work solely on Liftoff PGH 2020 and are required to be available to extend their internship between August 6th - September 17th, with an exact schedule to be determined. Liftoff PGH interns must be available to attend Liftoff PGH 2020 on September 15-16.
For More Information
For more information, contact Megan Butler (Butler@jhf.org).